Friday, January 21, 2011

Lady Gaga Soundtrack for House of Mugler

The much anticipated Lady Gaga song and short film for house of Mugler is finally out!

The soundtrack was remixed by Gaga herself especially for Nicola Formichetti's first menswear show for Mugler. In case some of you do not know already, Formichetti isGaga's personal stylist and the power behind her fashion throne.
The coca cola cans, the cigarette sunglasses, the meat costume... yes, all him.

"I love him, my friend the genius, my collaborator, more more than any piece of clothing or closet I possess. But don't tell him I said that, he'll die. He picked them all out," she said in a statement at the show.



Lady Gaga, Nicola Formichett, and Gaga's creative director Matthew Williams


Source: Stylelist

No comments:

Post a Comment