Friday, June 17, 2011

Lady Gaga: The Edge of Glory


If I were Gaga I would be delighted about Donatella Versace's comment about Gaga wearing Gianni Versace in  "The Edge of Glory" music video: 

“I am greatly honored that Lady Gaga chose to wear a Versace Vintage look throughout her ‘Edge of Glory’ video. I am a great fan of hers and I believe that my brother Gianni would have appreciated her talent. Like him, Lady Gaga is unafraid to push boundaries and she has created an original vocabulary by merging fashion, music, theatre and art. For me, this video represents a wonderful tribute to anyone who is unafraid to take chances.” - Donatella Versace

Her music video seems to be very much inspired by music videos in Eighties (hence Gianni Versace is probably the best choice of clothing). Much more toned down but still heavy on Gaga style. I like.



Source: Red Carpet Fashion Awards

No comments:

Post a Comment